Rave Invention (Original Vrs.)
· Rave is an expression of partying while taking lots of drugs. Rave originally asend from the danish people. It was invented in atown called Copenhagen. The years went by .
– Virtual reality the name was born. Even after all of this development in virtual reality, there still wasn’t an all-encompassing term to describe the field. This all changed in when Jaron Lanier, founder of the visual programming lab (VPL), coined (or according to Missing: Rave Invention.
A rave (from the verb: to rave) describes a dance party at a warehouse, public or private property, typically featuring performances by DJs playing electronic dance style is most associated with the early 90s dance music scene when DJs played at illegal events in musical styles dominated by electronic dance music from a wide range of sub-genres, including techno, hardcore, house, and History: Madchester (s).
· The “Rave Looks Scary” phase is the pre-raving phase when everyone thought that raves were a dangerous collection of drug addicts dancing ridiculously and overdosing, which is definitely not the case. You may have heard the occasional rumor about a raver being “stuck by an AIDS needle,” although I hope those stupid rumors ended years.
· The History of Rave (1 - 6) '' series of awesome mixes, covering the early rave era '' Vol 1 Track list 1. Ultra-Sonic - The Pulse 2. Shades of Rhythm - The Sound Of Eden (Original Album Version) 3. Shades of Rhythm - Sweet Sensation (Original Album Version) 4. The Shamen - .
- Sieh Dich Im Spiegel An - Die Fantastischen Vier - Die 4. Dimension (Jubiläums-Edition) (File, Album